Are you 16-18 years old?
Are you out of school?
Do you want your high school diploma?
Do you want more options for your future?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE
What is AEWC and how does it work?
- AEWC is an independent study program that provides dropouts with an alternative way to earn a high school diploma.
- Students are assigned courses and coursework based on transcript evaluation and demonstrated competencies.
- Students are responsible for meeting with teachers and completing required course work.
- Students complete the majority of their coursework independently and have access to the AEWC study centers when they need assistance.
- Work is submitted as scheduled by the teacher.
- Students must make adequate academic progress to remain in the program.
Is AEWC right for me?
|Answer these questions:||YES||NO|
|1) I am 16-18 years old.|
|2) I can work independently on school work and complete a minimum of 20 hours of school work a week.|
|3) I can be responsible for attending meetings with my teacher and turning my work in on time.|
|4) I can motivate myself to read and complete my work even when other things compete for my attention.|
|5) I am committed to graduating.|
If you answered YES to all five questions, then AEWC might be right for you.